- This event has passed.
EndoANP Spring Retreat
May 18, 2019 - May 19, 2019
EndoANP Spring Retreat May 18-19, 2019 | Phoenix, Arizona
Please join us for the 2019 EndoANP Spring Retreat. This will be the PREMIER event of its kind and the first to serve your holistic practice in a truly holistic way. This unique retreat has a dual focus on supporting your practice management and your clinical aptitude when addressing patients with hormonal health needs. Learn everything you need to help your naturopathic practice thrive in 2019.
This one-of-a kind retreat will give you an opportunity to rejuvenate yourself, your business, and your clinical skills.
Do you ever wonder why you went to school to be a doctor when running your practice is the ‘hard stuff’? If you want to spend MORE of your time practicing and less of your time hustling, this is the place you want to be. By attending this conference, you will have a chance to uplevel your clinical and practical business skills.
All About You
Last but not least… this special event is focused on YOU! At the EndoANP Spring Retreat, we will be serving healthy, whole food, prepared with love to help you nourish your own hormonal health. You will also spend regenerative time in nature with your colleagues — allowing for deeper connections than are typically possible at conferences.
Our intention is to create a strong foundation for the naturopathic endocrinology community and to support the personal and professional development of all of its members. This supportive event will help our community to flourish and share our message for healing & hope with those who need it the most. We hope you’ll join us in this uniquely collaborative and rejuvenating process!
CLINICAL – Have you noticed that what you learned in school doesn’t always work? How do you bring in more the right patients and care for them all, even the complex ones?
– Learn how to manage patients with type 2 diabetes, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, PCOS, Menopausal symptoms and infertility.
– Addressing hormone balance from a naturopathic perspective
– Review Hormone prescribing (thyroid/bhrt)
– Utilize results derived from 24-hour urine aliquots for analysis and treatment of men and women, with emphasis on perimenopause and andropause
– Review tough cases from various experienced providers
– Understand the different types of PCOS patients and how to treat them effectively
– Evaluate a woman for peri-menopause and treat her effectively
– Advanced lipid profiles – what do they mean and how to treat.
– Learn how to find your niche and brand yourself!
– Discover proven techniques to expand your marketing reach without having to learn
every marketing platform by yourself (social media, book publishing, interviews, etc)
– Learn about different financial models of your business and how to optimize your opportunities
– Learn how to spend less time trying to sell people on coming to see you, and more time on doing what you love doing
– Network with colleagues and leading experts in naturopathic endocrinology
EndoANP Members: Early Bird- $397, Regular – $497
Non Members: Early Bird – $597, Regular $697
ND Student – $149 (limited to 5 spaces)
***Our early bird special is in effect until March 22nd and after that time prices will increase by $100.
Attendees are responsible to line up their own accommodations. There are several hotels/air b&b options nearby, but below are some suggested hotels that are near the retreat center.
Microbiome Labs was originally established as Physicians Exclusive in 2013 as an organization focused on providing probiotic bacteriotherapy. Since then, Microbiome Labs has made it a goal to provide integrative solutions and clinical research data to address indications that stem from digestive and immune health issues.