***MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL – ENDOANP MEMBERSHIP WILL BE FREE TO ALL MEMBERS THROUGH OCT 31, 2020 IN ORDER TO HELP SUPPORT OUR PROFESSION WITH PROVIDING VALUABLE LEARNING RESOURCES DURING THIS UNSTABLE TIME.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an EndoANP member. Below is additional information on the benefits of members, as well as member categories and associated yearly membership dues.
- EndoANP Newsletter
- Access to EndoANP Members Only Facebook Group
- EndoANP Webinars & Webinar Archives
- Eligibility to apply for board certification
- Listing on Find an ND section of EndoANP website
- Ability to vote, and run for a postition on the EndoANP Board of Directors
- Use of EndoANP Logo for branding
- Access to Members Only section of website which includes resources (Being Developed)
Membership Categories & Dues:
Professional = $ 195 per year: Such a classification refers to naturopathic physician who has graduated from a CNME-approved naturopathic college and is currently licensed. This is a category with voting privileges.
First Year NDs = $100 Such a classification refers to naturopathic physician who has graduated from a CNME-approved naturopathic college and is currently licensed and is within their first year after graduation. This is a category with voting privileges.
Student = $50 per year: Such a classification refers to persons whom are enrolled at a CNME-approve naturopathic college. This is not a category with voting privileges